Friday, January 30, 2009

Wine and Paint Night!

Bessie makes her debut in the world!!


The finished product!!


My classmates and our work!


My fabulous husband took the opportunity to win something fun for me to do the other day....Wine and Paint Night with Carole Foret! I have never met Carole before, but she is super and so much fun! I went to her studio last night and we painted from about 6:30-9:00. I was a little apprehensive about the whole thing because I can't paint, draw, or doodle worth a flip. And if you remember from my previous post, I am extremely competitive and I was scared everyone else's paintings would look like Monet and mine would look line Mon-crap! So, to my surprise, Bessie my cow turned out okay. I mean, my goal was for you to be able to tell it was an actual cow and I think you can. For those of you living in this area, I highly recommend going to this class. Carole has all kinds of workshops and this one is so much fun. Men come to the class as well, but there were several groups of girlfriends there that were out for a night of fun. Carole's studio is beautiful and she is very talented and has a way of explaining things to you that make you understand how to paint. Check her out at www.caroleforet.com

1 comments:

Bart said...

mooooooo!

multi-talented ...

you are now officially a triple threat... i.e. twirling - shopping - painting ... what am I leaving out?


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger