Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Late Thanksgiving!!

For this Thanksgiving, we had a first....I hosted for my moms ENTIRE family at our house. We really enjoyed it, but it was alot of work. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that helps me with everything so it doesn't make things as difficult. Here are some shots from the evening...

This is my lovely mother....cutting the awesome strawberry pretzel salad!!
IMG_5857.JPG

This is my Uncle Steve...also known as the best turkey cooker around. He has introduced us all to deep fried turkey and wow....now he is in charge of the turkey!
IMG_5856.JPG

This is my grandmother and Aunt Janie..

IMG_5854.JPG

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving with David's family...we spend the night with them on Wednesday and have breakfast as our Thanksgiving meal together...
IMG_5849.JPG

I love this one...David was letting all the kids take pictures of him and each of the other children....hilarious!
IMG_5840.JPG

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5825.JPG


IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

This is David when he was little...so cute!
IMG_5813.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger