Monday, December 29, 2008

Baking Fun!!

The Saturday before Christmas, David and I kept 4 of our 8 nieces and nephews at our house. We had a really good time with them and wish they would come stay with us more!! The girls and I started off the day by making homemade pizza which they all loved. They did such a good job and were surprisingly neat while cooking. During this, David and Noah broke out the video games and they played football and a few other things.

IMG_5942

IMG_5943

IMG_5946


IMG_5941

After lunch, we then moved on to making homemade chocolate chip cookies. They girls really enjoyed this as well, and then we delivered them to our neighbors houses in between the rain. It was a great day!!

IMG_5947

IMG_5948

This is quite possibly my favorite picture...Tess had a hard time squeezing the scoop to get the dough out, but she did not want any help. It was hilarious!!

IMG_5951

IMG_5952

I was trying to be a "fun aunt" but also not let the kids throw up all afternoon from eating cookie dough, so I gave them each a spoonful of dough to eat. Little did I know that Tess, the youngest, would stick her finger in the bowl every time I turned around to put the other kids spoons in the sink after they ate their one scoop...I found this out later...but she didn't get sick, so that is all that is important!!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger