Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas part 2

David and I had a great Christmas this year as usual. Once I finally got into the Christmas spirit, which took a little while, we had fun. On Christmas morning, we got up and opened our presents from each other. We always do an ornament swap on Christmas Eve, and these were our ornaments for this year. I got David the camera and he got me the lab ornament.
IMG_5987

IMG_5989

We then moved on to presents for each other. I started off and I got several new cook books that I LOVE, some new workout clothes, a sweater, a sweet tea maker, a GPS/heart rate device for when I run, an electric toothbrush, another Oven Glove and a bluetooth. I got David alot of stuff that I have no idea what it is, but he asked for it. Lots of camera stuff, some kind of mount for his car, pocket wizzard holders and some other stuff. I also gave him his first magazine cover and photo story from Southern Bride that I had framed for him. It looks really good...I'll post pictures from that later. Here are the shots from Christmas at our house!
IMG_5991

IMG_5992

IMG_5999

IMG_6000

IMG_6003

We are also those weird people who have a stocking for their dog like he was a child. Laugh if you will, but he is our baby...




This is Wilson and one of his goodies from Santa
IMG_6008

Wilson looks a little scared in this one...
IMG_6009

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I love the video of Wilson. I don't think you are stupid at all. We had a stocking for Maximus and Nakita. We taped all of it too. They loved it. I just think Wilson, Maximus, and Nakita are lucky dogs :) We wipe paws before they come in too


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger