Saturday, February 27, 2010

Date Night!

IMG_1241 (by alhiggy08)
Bowing to my sushi... :)

On Friday night, we went to Bridgestreet to eat dinner and watch a movie. We ate inside the Monaco at their restaurant which was lovely. They have a new menu that has new items on it that the picky eaters would like. Hamburgers, pizza, etc. I had sushi and it was phenomenal! I ate it so fast that when our waitress came back after initially bringing our food, she said, "Wow...did you like it?" Excuse me for being a fast eater! We then went to see when in Rome, which was okay, but not just amazing. It seems to me that Hollywood is running out of story lines so they are recycling ideas from the past. Don't get me wrong, the movie was cute, but not one I would see again. We both got to go to our favorite stores, David went to the Apple Store, and I went to the Gourmet Chef store. All in all it was a fantastic night!

1 comments:

Gretta said...

We went to Bridge Street last night to celebrate Marcy's birthday & I got to go in Le Gourmet Chef for the first time. I was in heaven to say the least! Glad you enjoyed your sushi...I can't stomach that stuff! ha


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger