Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a beautiful weekend!!!

Wow, praise the LORD for this wonderful weekend we had! It was so nice to have great weather for a change! Friday night, we went to Maria Bonita's in Athens before going to the Pierce Boy's musical.
IMG_1209 (by alhiggy08)
You know, I totally forget living in Decatur and eating their and Huntsville mainly, that you can smoke in restaurants in Athens. I almost died!! It is so pleasant to go out and not have to smell smoke while you are eating!! I digress...so Saturday, we ran a ton of errands, and then headed off to Buzzy's house for a little fun with the pups! Now Marley and Wilson have only met once before and it didn't go too well...well, I guess I should clarify that, Wilson was so excited to have a playmate, that I think he scared Marley. So we worried how they would do together on an extended play date. Well, they are like long lost friends now! They had a blast. We went and walked behind Buzzy's house at the Wildlife Refuge for a couple hours, played ball with the dogs and just relaxed. It was so nice!! Here are some shots from the day!

The sun was really bright and David told us to shut our eyes and when he said "3" to open them...he got a little trigger happy....and I don't know what I was doing. :)
IMG_1210 (by alhiggy08)

Much better!!
IMG_1211 (by alhiggy08)

The boys and their pups!
IMG_1216 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1218 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1223 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1225 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

That photo where you are making that funny face reminds me of that photo I have of you on the bus on our way to Dauphin Island. Apparently you have been making that face forever :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger