Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 1

So we drove down Wednesday night and stayed with Bret Bret and Lawren. We also got to meet baby Lucy for the first time which was great! She loved her Aunt Anna and Uncle David, especially since we spoke in Mexican accents to her the whole time. Isn't she a cutie!!

IMG_1061 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1068 (by alhiggy08)

Then we headed on board (see previous post) and sailed off into the sunset. The first night we went to dinner and were sitting at this large table that would seat either 6 or 8 people, I can't remember now, so we were excited about meeting our table mates. Well, they never came...any of them. And for the rest of the cruise, they never came. So finally our waiter tells us that we can move to a 2 person table, I guess so we don't look like losers. However, this was on the last night, so we sat by ourselves for 3 nights. :(

IMG_1079 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1080 (by alhiggy08)

Okay, so I know this is a little goofy, but one of my favorite things about a cruise is the towel animals. I literally can't wait to get back to the room at night to see what kind of towel animal we have....I was not disappointed...
IMG_1082 (by alhiggy08)

The next day we took a little tour around the boat, played some putt-putt and just relaxed. I would like to note that I did win the putt-putt game which never happens. I guess the whole ship rocking back and forth corrected my normally off shots. :)

IMG_1084 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1087 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1097 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1098 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1101 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1102 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

Congrats on winning putt putt! I know that is a huge accomplishment. I hate you didn't have table guests. It is always fun meeting interesting people from different parts. I can't wait to hear if you liked the boat and if you liked the balcony for the extra money. I want details!!! Ps. I love the towel animals too!!!! Favorite part and I get giddy like a little girl :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger