Monday, February 1, 2010

The 2nd Annual Huntsville Havoc Hockey Extravaganza

In case you haven't noticed, anything we do more than once turns into an "annual event." And deserves a proper title...anyways, Friday night we braved the chilling weather and went to the Havoc game with Meg and Weston. We started out with dinner at Rosies....
IMG_1033 (by alhiggy08)
P.S.-If you ever want to eat at Rosie's on a Friday night with no wait and no one in the building, I suggest going when there is bad weather. That place was empty! Anyways, after that we headed to the game. I love going with Meg for multiple reason: she is a hoot, we can have fun in a paper sack, and our significant others get a long....but also, we have ring-side seats. Wait...that may not be the correct term, maybe ice-side seats. You know those seats where you get to bang on the glass like rednecks when the hockey players go by. Oh, and speaking of, Ms. Hottie Pants Meg flirted with one of the players during warm ups and he threw her a puck over the barrier...I tried to do the same, but had no luck. I had to wait until a puck came flying over accidentally, knocking our chex mix over, and then Weston handed it to me. But no one has to know that my charm didn't get me that puck....Oh well, better luck next time. Anyways, we of course had a great time, even though the Havoc lost.

IMG_1035 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1037 (by alhiggy08)

Enjoying our complementary chex mix...that about 5 minutes later was knocked off the table by the random puck...
IMG_1038 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1048 (by alhiggy08)

This picture is quite interesting....the mascot had me in a slight headlock trying to kiss my face and David is picking fleas out of its hair....
IMG_1050 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I LOVE the shout out! I feel famous, special...you name it I feel it. I love the pictures. We had a great time. This is for sure going to have to be an annual thing. Rosie's was yummy and every time it gets bad weather, meteorologist David and partner in crime are welcome to join us. Thanks for posting a shout out. Can't wait for next year!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger