Sunday, February 14, 2010

Get Me Home!

About day 3 of vacation, I am ready to go home. Not that I am not having a wonderful time or anything like that, but David and I have come to the conclusion that we are just homebodies. Don't get me wrong, we had an awesome time, but we missed our pup, and our bed. (Yes, I did say we missed our dog, throw up if you must) Anyways, here are some final shots from the trip. This one was on our last day....it was FREEZING!!! But I was determined to be outside, so we found a cozy little spot outside that was partially blocked from the wind. Oh, did I mention that we nap like 4 times a day when we are on a cruise....I think this was nap 2 of the day...
IMG_1169 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_1146 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1145 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1164

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I don't think you are strange about missing your dogs. If I am away from mine for more than a day, I become homesick for them. In May I am going to the beach a week with my parents and I know that I will love my vacation but I will miss my pups and Weston.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger