Friday, January 8, 2010

December Birthdays...

Whoops, I forgot there was one last post of 2009. Wait...I think we actually did it in 2010, oh yeah, but it was celebrating the 2009 December birthdays. Whew...that was confusing. Anyways, we went to Gina's house to celebrate mine, Hayden, John and Bobbies birthday. We had yummy soups and delicious cake. Ya'll know I am NUTS about the river, and as I have said before, we have all the furnishings for the river house, but no house yet. Let me correct that last statement, its not a house, its more of a shack...Talk about putting the cart before the horse! If my first lot would sell, than, we would start building, so if you know anyone looking for an awesome lot, send them to www.sugarcreeklot.blogspot.com. I digress....so you can imagine the squeal of delight I let out when I opened this....
IMG_0996 (by alhiggy08)
Yeah, I know....super cute! I also got a year long subspriction to Taste of Home Cooking and the gift that always fits, money. I'm sure we will buy something for the river shack with that! Anyways, here are some other shots from the night!
IMG_0988 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0993 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0995 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger