Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mobile Bay Bride Magazine

Have I ever told you all how proud I am of my husband. He is the most amazing photographer and is so humble about his work. Case in point...he was asked for the 2nd year in a row to go to Mobile to do their bridal shoot for their annual Mobile Bay Bride Magazine. It was such a neat trip and I can't ever say that I have been around/touched dresses as expensive as these...I'm more of a bargain girl myself. However, I decided on that trip that my next wedding...ahem, I mean vow renewal, I will wear the Vera Wang dress shown in the pictures below. See if you can pick out which one it is??? Anyways, here are some things that I did on this trip:

1. Sweated like a whore in church
2. Ran stray dogs off multiple times who were trying to ruin the "tea party." (see below)
3. Was on alligator watch, armed with a stick, while we were on the dock shooting the models...
4. Carried these gigantic dresses up way too many flights of stairs
5. Was never more excited to take a shower and eat Papa Johns Pizza at the end of the day
6. Loved spending time with one of my best friends

So, without further waiting, here are the great shots...oh, by the way, go pick up your own copy of Mobile Bay Bride at Books-A-Million!! And for all your 2010 brides, call David fast...he is booking up! www.davidhphotography.com

MBB_COVER (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-1 (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-2 (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-3 (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-4 (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-5 (by alhiggy08)

MBB_BRIDAL-FASHION-6 (by alhiggy08)

Untitled-1a (by alhiggy08)

Untitled-1 (by alhiggy08)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna-Sounds like you had a fun time-I loved the dress with the one shoulder poufy thing and layered bottom (Say Yes to the Dress would be ashamed of that description). Miss you guys.

David- I think you are so talented and in whatever year I get married, I will be soliciting your services (that sounded gross--you know what i mean). However, your most successful photo shoot will forever be "the Gold Tooth of 1600 3rd Avenue". -Laura

nickmiddleton010 said...

Information and interesting facts from the mobile world to car & motorcycle. Mobilemagazin


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger