Saturday, January 16, 2010

My second Phi Mu Niece!



Yesterday at 12:05 p.m., my second Phi Mu niece Lucy was born. Is that not the cutest baby you have ever seen??? She is so alert! I spoke with her mommy Lawren, who was still a little drugged, and everything went well. We are so glad to have a second little girl added to our group. If you remember, I made a dress for all the Phi Mu babies to wear to their first game in Tuscaloosa....
IMG_7394 (by alhiggy08)
That is Emily...she was the first baby to wear it, and now it is being passed down to Lucy. I guess I need to make a boy outfit in case the next baby is a boy....actually, that thing gave me such fits making it, the boys can just wear the dress too. :)

2 comments:

Caroline said...

precious pictures

Jennifer Chambless said...

And what a lucky dress it is! It sure worked this year, hopefully Lucy and the magic dress can carry us to #14 next season! Thanks Aunt Anna


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger