Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just shoot me....

I uttered those words multiple times throughout my latest case of the stomach virus....yes that is right, the stomach virus. Also known as Satan's Stomach Bug...it all started out a week ago Saturday....woke up, didn't feel quite right...cooked breakfast and then got back in the bed for the rest of the day while the great virus came on. David had a photo conference in Nashville at the Opryland Hotel and so on Sunday, I went from the bed to the car, back to the bed in our room. Monday, stayed in the bed all day as well...(this trip was a real winner). By Tuesday I was feeling a little bit better so I took the shuttle to Opry Mills...and did some major damage there. I went to my favorite store....you guessed it, Bass Pro Shop.
IMG_1011 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1015 (by alhiggy08)


I needed some hunting gear for my deer excursion coming up....

Then I met back up with David for lunch at the hotel and to hear all about his nerdfest...I mean, his conference. Actually it was very informative and he got a lot of great ideas. We met up with some of the other Decatur photographers for dinner...and yes it was a $26.00 buffet in the hotel. That is a whole other story. Coming off the ol' stomach virus, needless to say I didn't get my moneys worth. If I had known it cost that much, I would have stuffed my pockets! :) All in all it was a good trip, lots of rest for me and a little shopping too!
IMG_1009 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1017 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_1021 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger