Monday, January 11, 2010

Number 13!!!

I know I am a little behind in posting this, but in case you have been on a deserted island for the past week or so, BAMA won their 13th National Championship!! Wahoo! I was lucky enough to be at the 1992 National Championship, and my mom found a picture of me with Gene Stallings that I will have to post and put on here...anywho, this is how we watched the game...
IMG_0998
I think Wilson knew we had it in the bag...we usually watch the game with friends if we are not at the ballgame, but on these intense games, sometimes its better to watch it by yourself...especially if you are going to be throwing things, yelling, and beating your seat cushions (see David Higginbotham). I am very proud of our team and I know they worked extremely hard to get where they have. Way to go BAMA!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger