Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Stars Aligned!

Yes, they did just that. It is very rare that when Lindsey comes home that we are able to meet up. You would think it wouldn't be that hard, but our schedules are both so busy, and she was here interviewing and spending time with her boyfriend, so the window of opportunity was small. We had a very last minute double date with Lindsey and John Robert and had a blast. The food was great, minus the cupcake from Starbucks, (gag me with a spoon) and the conversation was even better. I don't know if it is old age, or just being comfortable with each other, but our conversation could have been viewed as a little hairy, especially if you were a by standard. There were a group of teenage girls that walked up right when I said, "I married him for his big weiner..." It was a joke, but of course they didn't know that and only heard that statement taken out of context. I don't think I have ever seen my husband turn red from embarassment, but he surely did there. I on the other hand thought it was hilarious! I wish we had time to see each other again and do a little girls night, but I also understand the old long distance relationship thing and know how that goes too. I am also going to be visiting Lindsey in Lubbock Texas before she leaves watch out Texas!!

IMG_1023 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1024 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1026 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1028 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger