Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wrapping up 2009

On Wednesday night, we went to my Mother's house for my birthday dinner. As always, for the past 28 years, I had strawberry cake and it was delicious! She got me some Alabama tailgating stuff as well as a portable fire pit for the new river house. We have joked that the house is completely furnished, we just need 4 walls and a roof now. :) Anyways, then on Thursday night, we got together with Justin and Micah for a rockin' New Years Eve. We went to Red Robin, which I think has the best soup and salad, and then to the Monaco to watch Sherlock Holmes. I wasn't terribly interested in seeing this movie based on the previews, but it was pretty good. We got back to our house about 11:30 and watched Planet Earth until it was time to ring in the New Year. That is when the party really got started....Justin and Micah left at approximately 12:08, and we went to bed. How's that for being old people!! Hope everyone has a wonderful 2010!

IMG_0979 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0982 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0983 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0985 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger