Monday, January 25, 2010

Drunk Wilson

IMG_1001 (by alhiggy08)
This was actually another picture from the National Championship night...but it gets the point across. Wilson is deathly afraid of thunderstorms...and rain. Kind of weird though, if he is outside, he will lay out in it, but he is still afraid. Anyways, Saturday night we had those big storms come in and it was not pleasant. David was on the couch...in trouble...just kidding, he was sick and coughing, so Wilson and I were sleeping in the bed. I woke up to what I thought was a leak in the ceiling, but nope, it was Wilson laying over my head with buckets full of drool coming out of his mouth. He gets so scared that he pants so hard and drool is like gushing out of his mouth. So after several unsuccessful attempts to calm him down, I went for the big guns. His prescription sedation pills that are for when storms come in. I hate sedating him, but its for his own good. Well, that pill took 3 hours to kick in and we were up from 2:00-5:00 Sunday morning. I thought I was going to die. However, when he is sedated he is sooo sweet, and drunk! He fell off the bed trying to get down that morning and he slept for almost 2 days. Bless him....my poor drunk puppy!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger