Monday, March 22, 2010

Fried Fish and Family Fun!

On Friday night, David and I ventured to a place we have NEVER been together. Yes folks, that is right, I have not been to McCollum's Catfish since before 2001. I actually think the last time I ate there was with my grandmother who passed away my sophmore year of high school. Anywho...McColloms Catfish and Seafood has been around as long as I can remember. It is really good, but one of those places that I never think about to eat there. To me, it is a place that the same people eat there every Friday and Saturday nights religiously. So, we took off there and had an awesome meal. It is such a cool place and really reminds me why I love living in a small town. People that you don't even know will talk to you from another booth and everyone is so nice....
IMG_1351 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1353 (by alhiggy08)

Then we headed off to the campground to join the other Higginbotham's for an evening of fun...actually, I just went because there were S'Mores involved. :) Upon arrival, we discovered that Kate's blue jeans had gotten caught in the bicycle. And how many people did it take to get her out???
IMG_1355 (by alhiggy08)

Then we had some lovely stories around the campfire and I ate entirely too many S'Mores....
IMG_1356 (by alhiggy08)

David got all artsy on us and took some pictures of the trees...I particularly like the ones where it looks like John is a ghost floating through the picture....
IMG_1363 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1366 (by alhiggy08)

All in all it was a fun evening and we got to enjoy the beautiful weather outside! Can't wait for more good weather!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger