Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pancake Day!

For those of you not from around here, Pancake Day in Decatur is like a national holiday. Everyone gathers at Decatur High School in the wee hours of the morning until 6:00 on Saturday night. You literally will see everyone you know, and it is a great place to catch up with friends. Oh, and did I mention the pancakes....yeah, they are all you can eat. AMAZING! This year, we made The Daily's photo's for Pancake Day and fortunately, I was not stuffing my face with pancakes when our photo was taken.

***Oh, and in case you missed it, my previous post is a photo caption contest...so, leave your captions and you could win a Target giftcard! The cutoff is Wednesday at noon!***

UsOnDaily (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1242 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_1243 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Gretta said...

great pic Anna! We don't get the newspaper so I would have never known you were now local celebrities if I didn't read your blog! Looks like a fun time.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger