Friday, March 26, 2010

How does your garden grow???




So, this year, I have decided to start a garden. I have been reading several books, looking at lots of websites, and overall doing a great deal of research. I am looking for an easy method that doesn't take a large amount of time and produces a lot of vegetables....lazy much??? Actually, no I am not lazy, I just want to have the least amount of things that I could screw up!! So, I broke down today and ordered the Earth Box. From everything I have read, its pretty easy, its small and shouldn't be too hard. It has great reviews, so keep your fingers crossed. I will post my progress as I go!! Have any of you tried the Earth Box? What were your results??

2 comments:

Jennifer Chambless said...

Me too! WE are going for a full veggie garden complete with zucchini, tomatoes, squash, bell peppers and some herbs. Dave is coming home early today to frame it in and then I will plant! Yippee! Emily loves to get dirty. She can even say "dirt" with a big smile on her face.

Lawren said...

We had a writer try one for a story she was writing. She doesn't have a green thumb, and even she liked it. It's supposed to be pretty fail proof.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger