Monday, March 29, 2010

Digiorno Pizza Party

The Higginbotham's were recently chosen to host a Digiorno Pizza Party at our house. They have a new product out, pizza and breadsticks combo, that is the bomb. Yes, I just said the bomb, please see 7th grade. :) Anyways, we got all these great party favors, wonderful coupons and lots of ideas to make our party a hit. We had some friends over who loved the pizza as well. Of course, everyone went home that night with some high dollar coupons for attending our rockin event!! I do have some extra coupons if any of you are interested, the pizza and breadstick combo's are usually about $8.00, and I have $4.00 off coupons, so shoot me a message if you would like one. I would highly suggest trying their new products, but the bread sticks were absolutely amazing!! Enough about that!! Here are some shots from the night!

Digiorno0003 (by alhiggy08)

Digiorno0018 (by alhiggy08)

Digiorno0024 (by alhiggy08)

Digiorno0023 (by alhiggy08)

Digiorno0022 (by alhiggy08)

3 comments:

Gretta said...

that is so cool...I've seen lots of posts about these "house parties" but didn't know what they involved to host one. Yours looks like great fun! I'd love a coupon if you have an extra..thanks!

"Allie Play" said...

I'd love a coupon! Looks like you all had fun. BTW...I am Erica Lovell's sister-in-law, who is Micah's sister-in-law too!!! I see them on your blog a lot.
Tashia (golfastw@hotmail.com)

Meg0429 said...

I would love a coupon girl!!! Sounds and looks like the bomb diggity. Love your old school lingo. You are always full of good ideas. I need to figure out where you find these wonderful coupons too.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger