Monday, March 15, 2010

The Infamous Crow Hop

If you ever drive down our street on a warm day, more than likely you will see me and Wilson out there with me throwing his ball as far as I can down the street. You see, our backyard doesn't really allow him to "run" the way he needs to, so I bring him out in the street and throw the ball for him. P.S.-I am sure my neighbors love this tradition, and I really try to keep him out of their yards. Anyways, on this particular day, David came out to play with us and was teaching me how to do a crow hop and throw the ball. For those of of not familiar with this term, this is where you would catch the ball, like a fly ball or something, and in mid catch, you are already running forward to throw the ball. It looks exactly like this....
DHP_3749 (by alhiggy08)
If you notice, you have to hold your mouth JUST RIGHT to be able to execute this tricky maneuver properly. Anyways, I think I am just going to stick to plain throwing because David laughed entirely too much at my crow hop skills.
DHP_3767 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_3734 (by alhiggy08)

DHP_3720 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like you two. You are so fun.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger