Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bravo to Kroger!

Last weekend, I was doing a little grocery shopping at the ol' Kroger when I came upon these lovely treats...
IMG_1848
What is that you say? They are some delicious portabello mushrooms stuffed with spinach, onions, tomatoes, and feta cheese. So, I picked them up, baked them for the allotted time and dug in...YUM is all I can say. I will say, they were in the grill section and they recommended that you grill them, but they also gave instructions for baking them. For some reason, I am terrified to light the grill myself and David wasn't at home. Yes I know, that seems stupid, but I have always been afraid that the gas will have been left on, or there be some other issue that I might not be aware of that could be a HUGE safety hazard. And no, that doesn't mean I want David's face to get blown off, its just that he knows what to look for and I am just really cautious with that stuff. Anywho, so I gobbled these treats up and was really surprised at how delicious and healthy they are for you. So next time you are at Kroger, swing by the grill section and see if they have any. :) Oh, and the pan, is a Pampered Chef stone, so that is why it looks like it is covered in tar....the darker they are, the better they cook!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger