Friday, June 25, 2010

Zoo part 2....

Continuing on with the day we saw lots of cool stuff...giraffe's, elephants, tigers, etc. It was hotter than two dogs in heat, but we still had a great time.

IMG_1922

This is Justin and Micah pictured in front of the rarely seen Ford F150...what a day for us to see that in the wild!
IMG_1923

IMG_1924

Do Justin and David love the zoo??? Yes they do!
IMG_1926

IMG_1927

IMG_1933

Not sure about this pose...
IMG_1937

Or this one...
IMG_1938

This next photo has a little story...like I said, it was boiling lava hot, so most of the animals were not doing a whole lot....like this leopard....
IMG_1942

So I decide to go get in the bushes next to its cage, shake the trees and yell, "Hey Leopard!!!" This is what happened...
IMG_1944
Yeah, I am pretty sure he wanted to eat me after I woke him up from his nap...

IMG_1948

Tickle tickle....
IMG_1950

The next part was my favorite...I love petting animals, any type animals...Justin wanted to know why we were going to look at animals like what we have in Athens...he's a party pooper....we went anyways!
IMG_1952

IMG_1956

David is in a goat gang...this was his initiation picture...
IMG_1958

IMG_1960

Staring contest.....GOOOOO!!!!
IMG_1961

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger