Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wedding Weekend!

Praise the Lord May is over with!! :) I was the food committee chairman for church and David had 5 weddings....to say we are over May is an understatement. :) One wedding weekend though that was extremely fun was when we went to Athens Georgia to photograph Emily Saunders wedding. I went on this action packed weekend with David and I am glad I did. We met up with everyone for the rehersal dinner which was at this awesome Mexican Restaurant.
IMG_1768

IMG_1770

Then we had the lovely wedding, which I did not take photos of, but David took plenty...they will be on his website soon! Then we had dinner at this really nice steak place in downtown Athens...
IMG_1772

IMG_1773

We met up with some of the other wedding folks downtown after we ate dinner. I will say this....everyone talks about what a party town Tuscaloosa is, and for the most part I agree....however, downtown Athens, GA after school was already out looked like Tuscaloosa on a typical Saturday night...and school was out. It was crazy! We had a great weekend, even if it was considered work, and got to see some wonderful old friends we haven't seen in forever!
IMG_1774

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger