Monday, June 21, 2010

Game Night

Thursday night I joined some of the girls for a game night at Stevi's house. It was a hoot and and half....and I came home sweating. I was sweating because we were playing that game where you have to get your team to guess what word is on the little disc thingy and there is this insane timer that is beeping loudly and very quickly as your time runs down. It was pretty intense, but a whole lot of fun! My team came out victorious, if you want to consider everyone looking at the time, realizing it was 10:00 and heading home. :) We are getting old! Its funny to see how everyone describes their word....like for instance, I got Cynthia Nixon, from Sex and the City...for some reason, I drew a blank on who she was, so I was trying to get the girls to guess her last name, saying it was a former president, big scandal, large nose....well, that actually describes several of our presidents, so they didn't guess it! Anywho, game night was a success and I can't wait for the next one!!

IMG_1855

IMG_1856

IMG_1862

IMG_1864

IMG_1860

IMG_1858

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger