Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nashville Zoo 2010

Sunday afternoon, we headed up to Nashville to use some passes I had gotten from Radio Rewards on WDRM. On the way up, Micah was driving, and accidentally got a little too close to this biker couple. When we looked back, the lady had thrown her hands up, but we didn't think much of it. Well, on our way off the exit, flashers on for the bathroom and all, this couple drives by as we are getting out of the car and either yells, "I'm gonna kick your a**" or "You can kiss my a**" We couldn't really hear everything, but either way it was a hoot. I kept waiting for them to stop so we could have a good old fashion Tennessee beat down, but they kept on driving. Anywho, so we got to the zoo....
IMG_1896
And it was boiling lava hot...but we pressed on....
IMG_1897
Then we decided to have a little impromptu fashion show in the gift shop....
IMG_1901

IMG_1900

IMG_1899

A few more shots of the couples...
IMG_1902

IMG_1903

Then it was off to the bird cages....I decided I wanted to feed them, but was a little apprehensive once I actually got in the cage....it is a strange feeling to have birds fly down on your arms....despite my awful faces, I really did enjoy this, and so did Justin....
IMG_1904

If you close one eye and hold your mouth just right, the birds will come to you...
IMG_1905

IMG_1907

IMG_1909

IMG_1917

Part two tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

Gretta said...

What fun & Justin's pink hat is hilarious! Can't wait to read more about your adventure

Bart said...

What I yelled was "I'm going to kick your a## if you don't call me the next time you're in Nashville!" Give me a call when you have a moment... I need an Anna update.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger