Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Baby Shower..

So like my previous post said, I was in Memphis last weekend with all my girls...well, almost all of them! We had a wonderful time catching up and just being together. It is so hilarious to me how our lives have changed. We use to be raring to go 24 hours a day....go eat, out on the town until all hours of the night, but things are different now. We had big plans to go out on the town Saturday night, but after the baby shower, we all came back and crashed. I of course took a nap with Caroline, and the others just took it easy on the couch. We were going to go back down town, but decided instead to go eat at a lovely little Italian place close to Jennifer's house. It was AMAZING!! From the appetizers to the salad to the main course, everything was delicious! I am so excited to meet baby Lucy very soon and hope all of us can get together again as quickly as possible. Here are some pictures from the weekend!!

IMG_0414 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0418 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0419 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0427 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0428 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0429 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0447 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0448 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0449 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0450 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0451 (by alhiggy08)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake looks good.

Ann Taylor said...

Pretty girls!!! I'm glad everyone had such a good time!

Caroline said...

I thoroughly enjoyed our nap!!!

Meg0429 said...

Anna, I have said this like a million times, but I am going to say it again. I love your hair!!!!! It is so pretty dark. It just makes your eyes pop. Haha yes I am officially stalking your hair. I love the photos. You girls are all so photogenic


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger