Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Weekend....Part 1

This past weekend was like a blur....I will start you out with Friday....
IMG_0089 (by alhiggy08)

Yes, I went out in public like that....I went to one of the facilities that I call on to do a Halloween Party and they all got a kick out of that costume. After a long day of wearing that thing, I came home to pack for my half marathon which was the next day at the Shoals Marriott. Wow, what a super place to stay...if you have not stayed there I highly recommend it! So we headed off to Florence Friday night and went to eat dinner at Ricatoni's...cause you know I needed some carbs and boy did I get them!! What a wonderful meal..David had their chicken alfredo and I had their ravioli.

IMG_0170 (by alhiggy08)

Then we went to check into our room at the Marriott. This was the view from our balcony...amazing.
IMG_0174 (by alhiggy08)

Then I drifted off into a peaceful sleep....well, until I woke up having a nightmare about the race the next day. So more to come tomorrow on the actual race day and Halloween!!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger