Monday, November 9, 2009

How much????

On Sunday afternoon, we made our way out to Sugar Creek to meet up with Brad, the guy who is clearing our new lot and putting in the driveway. It was such a pretty day and all was going well.....until we got the quote. Now, let me preface this by saying that Brad is excellent at what he does, is very honest, and did our first lot and we were very pleased. But you know when you have a number in your head of what you think something is going to cost....well, when the actual cost is 3 times as much, I don't know about you, but I start having heart palpitations. I know all the blood rushed out of my face as he told me the price, but my wise husband reminded me that it will all be worth it when we are sitting on the front porch of our river shack. (I will try to remind myself of that) So after that lovely conversation, I decided to do a little fishing and David was playing with the new camera. For those of you that haven't noticed from my previous post, my hair girl decided I needed a little change..hence the dark hair. She told me that it was my natural color...well, since I haven't seen that since I was 15 I have no idea if she is telling the truth, or if my hair is naturally orange. Who knows?? Anyways, while I was trying to watch my bobber, David was having me look in every direction but my bobber and so it was an unsuccessful day of fishing...except for the fact it was so beautiful and peaceful out there I didn't mind at all....

IMG_0346 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0351 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0364 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0390 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_0393 (by alhiggy08)

Psalms 118:24-This is the day that the Lord hath made...I will rejoice for he has made me glad.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger