Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well let me just take my clothes off....




So today I had an experience much like many other days, where I am completely and utterly disgusted. I was out running, and was running through an area I typically don't run in. It was a nice neighborhood, but just not somewhere that I run. I saw from a distance about 5 grown men standing out front of this house. One of them noticed me and then began to move around the trees/bushes so he could watch my every step as I jogged closer. I didn't pay much attention to them, but as I got closer I realized they were saying things...I hit the mute on my iPod to hear what they were saying, thinking to myself, surely they are not talking to me. Well, once I cut off the music I wished I would have kept it on...or at least been able to practice restraint which isn't one of my finer qualities. The "ring leader" of the group is hooping and hollering at me and I catch a "Hey baby, why don't you run over here...." Now, most people, much wiser people than myself, would have kept running and ignored him, especially since there were 5 of them. But me....nope, I decided to slow down and stare them all down and give a "Why don't you shut up!!" To which they did not reply. I ran on my merry way and left them behind. Now the moral of this story to all of you men out there is this....have you ever seen a construction worker, truck driver or any other kind of loud mouth man say something offensive like that to a woman and her run over, rip her clothes off and profess her undying love for them? NOPE! You normally tick them off and they want to beat the life out of you. So, the moral is....say only nice things if you want to catch a ladies attention. Otherwise you will get the devil stare and perhaps a good tongue lashing.

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger