Friday, November 20, 2009

Wilson the Wonder Dog

So last night, I was ordering some thank you cards and was trying to find a picture to put on them. I'm sure people are sick of seeing pictures of us, being that David is a photographer and all, so I decided to go with a picture of my pup. Also, today is Show Us Your Pet's on Kelly's Corner and so I decided to participate. We had people joke at our wedding that if they had to see as many pictures of our future children as they did of our dog they would probably vomit. (I am keeping that in mind). Oh, and just in case there was any confusion, yes we are those sick dog people. Here are a few of my favorite shots of Wilson....








IMG_4408 (by alhiggy08)


IMG_4406 (by alhiggy08)

AnnaWilsonMe030809-053Select (by alhiggy08)

SundayMorningSnow-021.jpg (by alhiggy08)

IMG_5610.JPG (by alhiggy08)

IMG_5620.JPG (by alhiggy08)

Handshake (by David Higginbotham Photography)

Showdog (by David Higginbotham Photography)

SkipperAndGilligan (by David Higginbotham Photography)

DSC_6916Select (by David Higginbotham Photography)

3 comments:

Gretta said...

I never get sick of seeing Wilson...he is the coolest dog ever!

Ann Taylor said...

Haha, I love the one in the boat! He looks like he is living the good life there.

Caroline said...

yes the boat one is great


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger