Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Weekend-Part 3

Well after the race I literally limped home, grabbed a quick nap, and then started setting up for the nights festivities. All of our nieces and nephews were coming over to Trick-or-treat, as well as our adopted kids (the Claborns) down the street. I baked a ton of Halloween cookies and had everything ready for our kids, plus all the other little children to come by. Much to my disappointment we did not have hardly any trick or treaters besides our family. I was so sad!!! Last year we had tons of kids. My mom took my nephew to a Halloween party at Central Baptist Church and she told us that every kid in Decatur was there...maybe that is why our numbers were so low!! Anyways, here some pictures of our favorite little goblins!!

IMG_0269 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0268 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0265 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0258 (by alhiggy08)

Untitled-3

Untitled-2

Untitled-1

Untitled-4

Halloween09-0021

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger