Monday, November 23, 2009

Roll Tide!

IMG_0467 (by alhiggy08)

Saturday was our last home game of the season, and it was an 11:30 start, so it was kind of a drag....Cristi and I ran 6 miles that morning before the game, and then we left a little before 8:00. The traffic got pretty intense and so we literally got there, parked the car, and walked straight into the stadium which is rare for us. If any of you were there, the stadium was kind of spooky. It was packed full, but it was so quiet. I actually was a little bored during the game and caught myself daydreaming multiple times during that process. I am not complaining though...I will take a boring blowout game any day over the ones we have been having. You know the games....the one's where I have to tell my husband to sit down because he is embarrassing me with his redneck yelling and screaming. On the other hand...those are kind of fun too. So we shall keep our fingers crossed that the rest of the season goes smoothly. I would love for us to win a National Championship....but more than that for Florida NOT to win it! Is that bad of me?? :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger