Saturday, November 21, 2009

My New Moon Review....

On Friday night, I am embarrassed to admit, David, Justin, Micah, Garret, Brianna and myself went to see the New Moon Movie. Yes, I pre-ordered tickets....yes I insisted we get to the theater 1.5 hours in advance to stand in line to make sure we got good seats...and yes I had some sort of weird anxiety until the movie actually started, like I was going to miss it or something. I had a moment of clarity in all this. I turned around at one point to see Briana Gwin, one of the 15 year old girls from church in line, and I was in front of her. Can we get a nerd alert??? So, I turned around quietly hoping she didn't see me. Anyways, we saw the movie and I'll be honest...I was not that impressed. Now before I start getting hate mail from all the Twilight people out there, hear me out. I think the books are so much better and to me some of the acting was a little on the corny side. (Yes, this review came from a corny person who stood in line for 1.5 hours in the cold to see the movie.) Anyways, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie, but I wasn't falling all over myself after it was over. And, I really think Bella should be with Jacob, but that is another debate for another time. So here is our group...imagine the wives trying to get their husbands to participate in a normal picture when we had drug all of them to see this movie. They were doing their best vampire impressions...
IMG_0461 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0462 (by alhiggy08)

Notice the vampire lurking in the background....
IMG_0463 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0466 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Lawren said...

I hear you sister! Team Jacob all the way!!!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger