Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Tradition....

Well I guess if you do anything more than once it makes it a Christmas Tradition....so this was the Second Annual Christmas Cookie Bake-A-Thon and Delivery Event at the Higginbotham House! Last year, the Higginbotham children came over one day and we baked cookies and delivered them to all my neighbors for Christmas. Well, they came back this year, so it is an official tradition I guess! After watching Elf, the girls got busy in the kitchen while Uncle Dave and Noah played the Wii. We made several batches of chocolate chip cookies for my neighbors and then bundled up and took them out. The neighbors really like them, and love to see the kids. I only let them eat once spoonful (heaping I might add) of cookie dough. They told me their mom usually lets them do that. However, they neglected to tell me that it is only a tiny little morsel of cookie dough that she gives them, not the giant spoonful I gave them...hopefully no one ended up with salmonella. What would Christmas be after all without a little trip to the ER??

IMG_0745 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0746 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0749 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0750 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0752 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0753 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0754 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Gretta said...

How very fun! I love Christmas traditions. Mark & Marcy are doing the same thing with all their nieces and nephews today...which frees up this Momma to finish shopping with NO kids for the first time all holiday season! You aunt/uncles are great folks!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger