Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah!

On Saturday, we had a full day of fun planned for Micah. We started out with paintball out at Liberty Paintball which was super fun! Micah and Justin laughed pretty hard at me when I came outside in my full camo jumpsuit. However, they were not laughing anymore when they couldn't see me in the forest and I was lighting them up with paintballs. We had an awesome time, or at least David and I did. Being that it was Micah and Justin's first time to play and all, we had a slight advantage. I felt bad because poor Micah kept getting hit and had these huge welps all over here. Happy birthday to ya!! So after a fun morning of paintball, we went to dinner and then back to Justin and Micah's for a surprise party. Several of our other friends from church as well as Micah's family came. It was really fun and we had some great food! So the moral of the story is this....do not make fun of someone in camo when: 1. You have never played paintball, and 2. You are playing on the woods course. Justin did tell me though that I looked like I had lost weight....jerk.

Micah was a little nervous on the way there....she didn't know where we were going, and I came to the car in full camo gear...
IMG_0717 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0722 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0724 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0725

IMG_0726 (by alhiggy08)

Examining the wounds...
IMG_0727 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0729 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0731 (by alhiggy08)

Check out Justin's highlights where I popped him in the head..
IMG_0732 (by alhiggy08)

Surprise!!!
IMG_0733 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0736 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0741 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Erica said...

Hi Anna! I'm Justin's sister Erica, and I've been stalking your blog & David's photography blog for a while now. I love seeing all the fun things y'all are doing with Justin & Micah! I've also tried to learn a few photography things from David...he is so talented! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I enjoyed the pictures!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger