Friday, December 18, 2009

Oh my....Kenny G

Last night, we got one of our Christmas gifts from my mother early, and that was tickets to the Kenny G concert in Huntsville. Now, David and I are not big fans of Kenny G, but he is quite a talented musician, and his band is incredible. Anyways, we took off to Huntsville and ate at Tony's Little Italy which I had never eaten at before, then headed to the concert. When we walked in the Lobby, Kenny G was standing there selling merchandise, signing autographs and kissing babies. We headed up I swear 13 flights of stairs up to our seats, which surprisingly were still good, and settled in for the night. Like I said before, his band is really good. During the encore, he actually walked up and played in the balcony right where we were sitting. It was pretty neat. I thought my mother was going to stroke out she was so excited! Here are some shots from the night

IMG_0686 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0688 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0689 (by alhiggy08)

David is extra thrilled to be there...
IMG_0709 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0708 (by alhiggy08)

P.S.-I've got to find out what he uses on his hair...his curls have no frizz! :)
IMG_0714 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0711 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Gretta said...

with those great shots maybe David should check into being Kenny's official photographer! Glad you got to enjoy the concert. I bet the music was great.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger