Sunday, December 27, 2009

So much Christmas....

Wow...do I have a lot to post about Christmas...I will break it up so it won't bore you to pieces. I have noticed that in reading some of the blogs that I typically read, that I have been ignoring their Christmas post because they were BORING....isn't that terrible...so that being said, I will try to spice up my Christmas posts with all those embarrassing moments and scuffles that happen between family members, etc. Moving on....David and I exchange ornaments on Christmas Eve every year and it has always been a fun little tradition. For the last couple of years, I have bought David's ornament from that stand in the mall that personalizes the ornaments...buyer beware though...those things are expensive!!! But they are cute and they put the year and whatever else you want on the ornament. Anywho, here are some shots from the ornament swap...the more exciting post are yet to come!!

IMG_0777 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0779 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0781 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0782 (by alhiggy08)

1 comments:

Gretta said...

What cute ornaments for you both! We did the personalized stand in the mall this year for the kids and they loved them. I blogged about it with photos too!


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger