Sunday, December 13, 2009

Frosty Freeze 2009

Old Lady Higginbotham decided it was too cold for me to run in the Frosty Freeze this year. However, my nephew and friends Justin and Micah went to run in it. We went for moral support and sat in the nice warm car to watch them all freeze their backsides off. After the run, we all loaded up and went to City Cafe for breakfast. Can I just say that as long as I have lived in this town, I have never eaten breakfast there...or lunch!! Boy, have I been missing out! Our gang did quite well in the run. I think Steven got either 3rd or 4th in his division, Justin got 2nd and Micah got 1st. Way to go guys. You at least had my support from the car!! :)

IMG_0656 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0657 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0658 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger