Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whoops....I got out of order!

Oh well, try not to be traumatized that I posted birthday stuff before I finished our Christmas post. If you are truly offended by my lack of order, I suggest you not read my blog... :) Anywho, here goes. Christmas morning started out with David and I exchanging gifts. We set a budget this year, which was pointless because we both went over. But it was a good idea in theory. I guess we are banking on that whole, "you won't spend money on each other like this when you have kids thing" so excuse us for being a little frivolous. I guess that means we just love each other to pieces. :) Here are some shots of the morning, **Disclaimer** I have on no make-up so make sure you haven't eaten before looking at these photos!

Rachel Ray Cookware...
IMG_0811 (by alhiggy08)

My new footy things...pardon the butt shot.
IMG_0816 (by alhiggy08)

David's new Ipod Nike chip thingy
IMG_0817 (by alhiggy08)

My new deer feeder...super pumped about that!
IMG_0819 (by alhiggy08)

A coffee mug with a picture of me and Wilson on it for my husband who doesn't drink coffee....(I am getting like my mother with my random gifts)
IMG_0820 (by alhiggy08)

My apron, since I lost my other one...
IMG_0822 (by alhiggy08)

Flashlight thingy
IMG_0827 (by alhiggy08)

Ms. Lucy's cookbook
IMG_0828 (by alhiggy08)

Shower Ipod speaker set
IMG_0832 (by alhiggy08)

Ipod touch
IMG_0839 (by alhiggy08)

Wilson wondering when he was getting his gifts from Santa
IMG_0841 (by alhiggy08)

Long story behind this gift...David's face lotion stuff that he used was discontinued. However, I happened to find it at Big Lots and bought 12 containers of it....he should be good until 2015.
IMG_0850 (by alhiggy08)

My favorite movie of all time, Smokey and the Bandit poster
IMG_0864 (by alhiggy08)

Wilson getting his treats from Santa
IMG_0869 (by alhiggy08)

This just cracks me up...looks like he's smoking his bone.
IMG_0875 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0880 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0886 (by alhiggy08)

More Christmas to come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! Behind you in one of the shots is a sunburst Fender Strat box ... that's the most important gift of all!

Meghan said...

I love how we both found the photo mugs! Your mom showed me and I just laughed! I told her it's because we blog. Good call on the TT for her! :)


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger