Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Happiest Pup Around

Last week, our sweet neighbor Rose brought Wilson down a treat....a HUGE ham bone that she had saved for him from Thanksgiving. He went nuts with that thing!! We had to watch him for awhile to make sure he wasn't going to try and swallow the thing whole because he has a tendency to do that and I didn't feel like an emergency trip to the vet would be a good idea. One thing I have always thought was neat about a dog is that they love you no matter what....whether you haven't played with them in awhile, been away on vacation, or just came home from work they act like you are the most important person in their little world. That is Wilson too...I may have kicked him outside because he was getting on my nerves, but the next time I let him in, there are no hard feelings. He's just as excited to see me as ever! We should all take a lesson from our dogs in how to treat each other and the world would be a better place....minus the jumping and drooling on each other part. :)

IMG_0565 (by alhiggy08)

IMG_0566 (by alhiggy08)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger