Friday, December 4, 2009

What's Better Than 1 GNO???

IMG_0601 (by alhiggy08)

3 Girls Night's Out!! Wahoo..its been a good week for me! My poor hubby was left all by his lonesome 3 nights this week. The week started off with my Monday Night Girls Night Out Party at Kristi's house. I totally did not take any pictures which is so unlike me, but we had an awesome time. Those ladies are a hoot and I enjoy our monthly gatherings. Then on Tuesday night I used a gift certificate from Christmas last year...yes I save gift certificates, but after my husband threatened to never buy me one again, I promptly used it. So I went for that lovely evening and she even gave me 30 minutes free, so I got an hour and a half massage and was so excited. Then last night, Micah and I had a girls night out and went to Bridge Street. We went to Red Robin and then to see Blind Side. I guess I am a little behind when it comes to that movie and everyone else on the planet has seen it, but wow it was good. Its a real tear jerker!!! Oh, by the way, I don't know if its because I was starving or what, but I had soup and salad at Red Robin and I almost licked the finish off my plate. It was sooooo good! Anyways, enough about that....I guess I am going to have to send David off for 3 days next week to even up!! Any takers? :)

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger