Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Frazzled Female



Tonight was the first meeting of my new Bible study group and I am super excited about it. I got together with 7 or 8 other women, some of whom I know, and others I do not. We are starting this study called "The Frazzled Female," and I am really excited about it. All of the ladies are busy with families, children, work and other activities, and we are all going to learn better time management skills, as well as how to put God first in our lives, which we should all be doing in the first place. I can't wait to get into the book....we did a little preview of it and it looks amazing! Has anyone else done any studies like these? Had good results?? Any recommendations?

2 comments:

Bart said...

I like what Rick Warren (Purpose-Driven Life) said ...

"It is impossible to do everything people want you to do. You have just enough time to do God's will. If you can't get it all done, it means you're trying to do more than God intended for you to do, or, possibly, that you're wasting your time in some way. Purpose-driven living leads to a simpler lifestyle and a saner schedule."

Gretta said...

Hey Anna .... what group is doing this study? It looks like it would be great & very beneficial. I think we all feel like a "frazzled female" at times. Let me know....


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger