Friday, February 27, 2009

New York...part 4-the finale...

As a born and raised Southerner....I have always hated being stereotyped as redneck, or backwards or any one of the other typical Southern stereotypes that comes along. I however, forgot all of that and grouped all New Yorkers into the "rude, unfriendly" category while we were there. Now, I know, not all of them are like that, and actually a few people we met on the street were surprisingly nice....(One of them had just bought his wife a business in Alabama, so they had to be good people.) I did seem to notice though that no one seems really happy up there...it could have been the freezing cold temperatures or the fact they have to walk 9 million miles everyday...I don't know which. But overall, we had a great time and it would be nice to go back again...just when it is warmer!

Another one of my issues, is my inability to get through most days without a nap of some sort. This was apparent in New York as well. Thank goodness for my lovely husband who captured these little jewels so we can remember my napping....whether it was on the tour bus or not. :)
IMG_6426.JPG

I did find that having one of these scarves on, helps hold your neck up for the perfect sleeping angle. :)
IMG_6420.JPG

This is David in front of the giant Apple store...he was in heaven!!
IMG_6425.JPG

IMG_6431.JPG

David was really excited about his sweet tea....people up North have no idea what they are missing out on!
IMG_6435.JPG

Good Night New York! We will be back!
IMG_6436.JPG

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger