Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New York...Part 2-Do I look like I am on steroids??

IMG_6434.JPG

Here is your story for the day from New York. I was deathly ill for like a week before we left, and then had my infection move into my ear which left me unable to hear for many days. I went to the doctor and he put me on all these steroids to help my ear infection. The picture above was taken at Brother Jimmy's in New York which is a Southern style BBQ place which was AWESOME!! It reminded me so much of Tuscaloosa, and I loved it! Anyways, I digress...so I am taking these steroids which have made my fuse a little too short. I know that usually happens, but I was on extreme edge and had zero patience while taking them. So what transpired next normally would not have happened. I have never been a jealous person at all. I think when some girl is flirting with my husband that that is a compliment to me and I trust David fully, so I have no reason to get upset. Never have....well, not this night. Our waitress at Brother Jimmys was beautiful...I mean really pretty!! And normally, I would remember that she is working for tips and its not a big deal....well, long story short, she kept flirting with David and touching him, which I tell you, wouldn't normally even go on my radar....well not that night. With my "Roid Rage" I thought I was going to get up and punch her. I literally had to calm myself down...but man, she had it coming. Oh well, I guess its good to know that deep down somewhere I have a little bit of crazy still left in me! :) More New York post to come!

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger