Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Well thank you NASA!!



I was planning on accompanying David next week for the entire week to the space shuttle launch down at the Cape. I have been super excited about going and honestly need a little vacation. Well, David called this morning and said they have moved the launch so I can't go anymore. Not to mention we have a plane ticket for me that I will not be using now. They have bumped the trip to the following week, which is when David and I are going to New York, so he has to make a world wind trip, leaving Tuesday early, and coming back Wednesday, then we will leave after that for New York. It's nuts..but I can't complain too much...if one of my family members was going up in that thing I would want them to check and re-check and re-check again to make sure everything was perfect before I sat on however many tons of rocket fuel that was and lifted off into the sky. Keep your fingers crossed for a successful launch...my beach party will just have to wait. :(

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger