Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brian Reagan!!!

On Thursday, David and I are meeting up with friends, Brandon and Cheryl to go see Brian Reagan. For those of you that don't know, he is a comedian and is hysterical!! We have kind of a history with Brian Reagan. David discovered him probably a little over a year or so ago and really liked him. Well me, being the sweet wife that I am, decided to find tickets to go see him. So, I contacted his booking person through his website and told him I wanted to see the closest place he was coming to Alabama...he told me that the closest would be Boston....as in Massachusetts...HELLO???? Well far be it for me to stomp on one of the dreams of my husband...so I book this whole trip to Boston for his anniversary present from me. The flight, the hotel, rental car, tickets to the show, and lots of other stuff planned as well. So we go, have a fabulous time, but when we get back home, I look at his website again, and he was going to be in Birmingham like a month later....I could have choked somebody. I mean, I am glad we went to Boston, but geez....

Here are some shots from our trip and a video David put together. I don't know if the show is sold out or not Thursday, but I highly recommend him if you are looking for something fun to do!

IMG_3791


IMG_3803

IMG_3899

No we did not stay here...I wasn't classy enough to book this place...
IMG_3888

IMG_3866

IMG_3838

There is a long story about this picture...short version....taking public transportation in Boston can be risky...for instance this sweaty man, back hair and buttcrack within inches of my face...oh and when the bus would make sudden stops...it got worse..
IMG_3873

Oh, and also on that trip, our flight got cancelled in Washington..thanks goodness Kelli came to the rescue! Otherwise we would have been sleeping in the airport with all the other people.
IMG_3909

1 comments:

Meg0429 said...

I have heard about your trip before but never seen the video. I enjoyed that. David is talented in so many ways. I wish I knew how to put together a video like that. It looks like you two had a lot of fun on that trip even though you always have fun. I would love to see that comedian some time. Please let me know next time he comes this way because we LOVE watching comedians.


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger