Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day.....I think

Let me paint a little picture for you.....Valentine's Day 2009 at the Higginbotham House...I am still extremely sick...haven't slept well in days, but still trying to make a go of it. David tells me that Saturday is "MY DAY" and so I shouldn't plan anything, he has the whole day planned....that will come in the next post. So, I decided to give him his gift on Friday night when he got home from work. The small child in the pictures is our neighbors son Landyn who comes down to visit every once in awhile. It is hilarious because he parks his wagon in our driveway like a car...okay, moving on. Here is the conversation that followed once David got home...

Anna: I think I am going to give you your Valentine's gift tonight
David: Why
Anna: Well, I think you will want it tonight
David: Oh....are you pregnant?
Anna: No....I thought you would want to open your gift tonight.
David: Oh okay

So, yes, it was a little odd, and what I thought was a really cool Valentine's gift turned out to be....not so cool I guess. Well, actually, he said it was the way I asked him if he wanted his gift tonight or not was what made him think I was pregnant. Strange I know...but anyway, I got David a Wii and we have had a blast playing with it so far. I always thought I was in good shape...I mean, I go to the gym 5 days a week, I am a runner...so I thought, yeah, pretty good shape. Well, obviously I am not in Wii shape...My back and arms hurt so badly I can't hardly move. But it is so hard to put down...so you just take an advil and play through the pain. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

Well I can tell you there is not a baby in there! :) Oh, and don't give me any crap about the wrapping....I have been sick and we didn't have any wrapping paper...I thought it was creative.
IMG_6300

IMG_6302

IMG_6304

Does anyone know if Wii Knee is covered under your insurance??
IMG_6305

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger