Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why didn't I think of that...

So as most of you know, I work in the wonderful world of marketing and sometimes I want to slap myself for not thinking of these great, yet simple, ideas that have made people bazillionares. For instance: Build-A-Bear...We have started taking our nieces to Build-A-Bear for their birthdays for a little one-on-one time with Uncle Dave and Anna. We took Tess several months ago, and yesterday it was Bree's turn. This place must make a fortune! You go in thinking you are going to spend $10.00 on a plain teddy bear and you come out with a teddy bear, 4 outfits, a stroller and an empty wallet. I digress...we do love taking our nieces there, but I wish I would have thought of that idea. You know...where you buy 10,000 stuffed bears from Oriental Trading for $10.00 and then sell them for $20.00 each. BRILLIANT!! Here are some shots from our adventure. My favorite quote of the night from Bree was when we were trying on outfits for Sparkles, her new bear, and I picked out an outfit and asked Bree what she thought. Her response...."No, that is too fancy." We cracked up!!

IMG_6271

IMG_6273

IMG_6279

IMG_6281

IMG_6284

IMG_6285

IMG_6289

IMG_6293

0 comments:


Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Supported by ArchiThings.Powered by Blogger